Today I have a handmade card made with the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and the coordinating Tree Builder Punch.
I love this stamp set! It is so versatile with images to make trees, ice cream cones, baskets of flowers and clouds!
This card is made from Calypso Coral and Very vanilla cardstocks. The Designer paper is Pretty Petals.
The Very vanilla layer is embossed with the Butterfly embossing folder. The basket for the flowers stamped with Soft Suede ink and shaded with a blender pen. The flowers are stamped with Pear pizzazz ink and colored in with a blender pen and some Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral ink. I also added a few Rhinestones for a little bling. I used dimensionals to make the the flower pop and added a bow made from calypso coral baker’s twine.
The basket of flowers is highlighted on a circle of very vanilla vanilla cardstock layered onto a calypso coral scallop circle.
This is one of the cards that I designed for this month’s Stamping New England class. Our theme for the month uses the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and Pretty Petals Designer paper.
I love the variety of colors and designs of paper that you get with the Pretty Petals Designer paper.
Place an order for $50 or more and receive the instructions for these projects for FREE. Just send me a message after you place your order and I will send you the link for the tutorials.
These projects use the following Basic Items:
- (139971) Sprinkles of Life Stamp Set
- (138295) Tree Builder Punch
- (138442) Pretty Petals Designer Paper Stack
- (139001) Pretty Petals Cardstock
- (100730) Whisper White Cardstock
- (126974) Early Espresso Ink
- (126953) Old Olive Ink
- (126983) Calypso Coral Ink
- (132708) Tuxedo Black Momento Ink
- (138412) Calypso Coral Baker’s Twine
- (134554) Cherry Cobbler Striped Ribbon
- (121790) Red Glimmer Paper
- (135315) Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper
- (133520) Decorative Dots Embossing Folder
- (119246) Rhinestone Brads
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope that you have enjoyed checking out the Sprinkles of Life Projects!