Each month the Stamping New England Design Team designs a set of projects around a specific stamp set and Designer paper from the Stmapin’ Up! catalog. For July we used the Lots of Joy stamp set and Merry Moments Designer paper for a theme of Christmas in July.
So the details on this card. The card base is a 5 1/2″ x 5 3/4″ piece of Crumb Cake cardstock. Score at 2 1/4″ and 3 1/4″ to make the folds for the flip portion of the card. The tabs are made using the Lots of Labels Framelits with stamped images from the Lots of Joy Stamp set. The images are stamped with real red and old olive ink.
Check out my video for this card HERE.
Like this card? Place an order for $50 or more and receive the instructions for these projects for FREE. Just send me a message after you place your order and I will send you the link for the tutorials.
You can purchase the tutorials for these cards HERE.
These projects use the following Basic Items:
- Lots of Joy Stamp set (P-139468 or W-138810)
- Merry Moments Designer paper (138450)
- Merry Moments Cardstock Pack (139007)
- Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
- Crumb Cake Cardstock (120953)
- Old Olive Ink (126953)
- Cherry Cobbler Ink (119685)
- Tree Punch (135859)
- Rhinestone Jewels (119246)
- Red Glimmer Paper (121790)
- Gold Glimmer Paper (133719)
- Silver Foil (132178)
- Gold Foil (132622)
- Stylish Stripes Embossing Folder (132174)
- Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder (133739)
Ready to place an order? If your order is under $150, then use the hostess code BAA6JKC9 and I will send you a ribbon sampler. Of course, if your order is over $150 – collect the hostess benefits for yourself! You can place an order HERE.
I am not sure which card from our Christmas in July projects I like best. All I can say is that you won’t be disappointed!