- You commit to ordering $30 in merchandise each month for 6 months.
- Around the 10th of each month, I will send a message with a club code which you use to enter your order for that month by the 15th of the month.
- Once I have received notice of your order from SU, I will email you a link with the directions for the monthly projects. This link will take you to a PDF file stored on my website and exclusive You Tube technique classes which are accessible to club members for FREE!
- This is exclusive to you for being one of my Priority Customers!
- At the end of your 6 month commitment, you are free to continue on a month to month basis and receive the same perks
- Become one of my Priority Customers and Be the first to receive ALL Stampin’ Up! Catalogs and mini catalogs for FREE
- Free set of step-by-step color project directions each month for projects exclusive to my priority customers (card kit directions are $4.95 and technique videos are $7.95)
- Payment is made when your order is submitted and with the new club code – you do not have to wait for the whole Stamper’s Club order to close for your order to ship!!
- Periodic surprise gifts from Me!!
It is that time of year again!! Stampin’ Up! is cleaning out old stamp sets to make room for the new sets in the upcoming new Catalog!! So Here is the list of Stamp Sets that are retiring!
And don’t forget those Retiring Accessories!! Stock up while you can!
And best of all – between now and May 30th – you can receive an extra $30 in hostess $ for orders over $350! So talk to your friends and collect a couple of orders and earn that FREE Hostess Money!!
All retiring sets are 10% off when ordered through me. Unfortunately, you cannot receive the 10% off when placing orders through my online order system.
This week I am doing Late Night Stamper Challenge which is a new challenge for me. The theme for this week was matched pairs… which is a stamp set that has a matching punch. So I used the Papillion Potpourri set with the butterfly punch. The papers are pretty in pink designer stack and the certainly celery designer stack. The butterflies are stamped with the papillion stamp set and then punched out with the butterfly punch. I added a small flower with a pearl jewel to the center of each butterfly. The white is embossed with the lacy brocade embossing folder.