Tag Archive: STampin’ Up! cards
Don’t you just love the look of the whitewashed watercolor? ¬†I think this is my new favorite technique. ¬† The look of watercolored flowers with the contrast of a non-white card stock ¬†is just stunning. ¬† I will be teaching¬†this technique at my August Technique Class on Thursday August 29th at 7pm.
In this class, you will learn how to do this technique and receive an instruction card with¬†complete instructions to do this technique in the future. ¬†You will be provided with all the supplies to make 3 cards with envelopes.
You just need to bring a “class kit” which includes your adhesive of choice and some scissors.
The cost of the class is $17. ¬†You can pre-register here for the class.I hope to see you on the 29th!
- You commit to ordering $30 in merchandise each month for 6 months.
- Around the 10th of each month, I¬†¬†will send a message with a club code which you use to enter your order for that month by the 15th¬†of the month.
- Once I have received notice of your order from SU, I will email you a link with the directions for the monthly projects.¬† This link will take you to a PDF file stored on my website and exclusive You Tube technique classes which are accessible to club members for FREE!
- This is exclusive to you for being one of my Priority Customers!
- At the end of your 6 month commitment, you are free to continue on a month to month basis and receive the same perks
- Become one of my Priority Customers and Be the first to receive ALL Stampin‚Äô Up! Catalogs and mini catalogs for FREE
- Free set of step-by-step color project directions each month for projects exclusive to my priority customers (card kit directions are $4.95 and technique videos are $7.95)
- Payment is made when your order is submitted and with the new club code – you do not have to wait for the whole Stamper’s Club order to close for your order to ship!!
- Periodic surprise gifts from Me!!