I have decided to kick off a new Stamper’s Club format with the new Catalog!!
For this New Club you do NOT need to be local to me!! With the new hostess code that SU has implemented, anyone in the USA can enter an order as part of my club and receive complete directions for my monthly kit and the corresponding technique video for FREE!! Many of you have purchased my card kits and know that I put together detailed instructions with color pictures for making the kits. If a new technique is involved, I will be recording a technique video which you will have unlimited access to as well!
So How does it Work?
- You commit to ordering $30 in merchandise each month for 6 months.
- Around the 10th of each month, I will send a message with a club code which you use to enter your order for that month by the 15th of the month.
- Once I have received notice of your order from SU, I will email you a link with the directions for the monthly projects. This link will take you to a PDF file stored on my website and exclusive You Tube technique classes which are accessible to club members for FREE!
- This is exclusive to you for being one of my Priority Customers!
- At the end of your 6 month commitment, you are free to continue on a month to month basis and receive the same perks
Benefits of Marilyn’s Stamper’s Club
- Become one of my Priority Customers and Be the first to receive ALL Stampin’ Up! Catalogs and mini catalogs for FREE
- Free set of step-by-step color project directions each month for projects exclusive to my priority customers (card kit directions are $4.95 and technique videos are $7.95)
- Payment is made when your order is submitted and with the new club code – you do not have to wait for the whole Stamper’s Club order to close for your order to ship!!
- Periodic surprise gifts from Me!!
Click here to join Marilyn’s Stamper’s Club today! Orders are due the 15th of each month with the exception of your first month.
So what are you waiting for?? Feel free to contact me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-458-0729.