SATURDAY IS THE BIG DAY! Our 5th Annual Stamp Out Breast Cancer Event!
We’re sooo excited for our big Stamping Out Breast Cancer Event this Saturday in Dracut, MA. Thanks to all of your generous donations, we are 1/2 way to our goal of $3000. See below for details on how to join us! JOIN us on Facebook!
RAFFLES! We’re really excited to announce we are able to offer Raffle Tickets even if you can’t attend! We have so many great items up for auction, and 100% of the Raffle Donations go to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
Raffle items include:
- 2 Big Shot Die Cut Machines and bundles donated by Ronda Wade
- Keurig Coffee Brewer donated by Green Mountain,
- Mary Kay pack (worth $45), Stampin Up product basket (value $50)
- Starbucks Coffee Basket
- Lots of Stampin Up products and so much more!
Donate $20 to RAFFLE and receive 25 tickets. You do not need to attend the event to participate in the raffles. Scroll for details.
Fundraising Websites – Crowdrise
When: October 18, 2014
1660 Lakeview Avenue
1:00pm – 4:00pm
$20 Donation to attend thru Oct 17, or $25 at the door
Click HERE for a Printable Flyer
100% of the proceeds go directly to Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (part of the American Cancer Society)
ATTEND OR SIMPLY DONATE
- Attend free with each donation of $20
- Receive a Free Tutorial for these projects with your donation
- Entry to win Complete set of Blendabilities Markers & Memento Ink pad ($175+ value)
- All donations are Tax Deductible and will receive an emailed “Donation Record”
- DONATE NOW
EVENT ATTENDEES ALSO RECEIVE
- 5 Gorgeous projects
- Entry into the GRAND PRIZE drawing of 1 of 2 Big Shots and more
- Inspirational Display Boards
STEP 1 – DONATE
You must make donation to the initial event in order to enter the Raffle.
- CLICK: DONATE > then choose either DONATION ONLY or ATTENDING
- With this donation you will receive:
- Entrance to Event Saturday
- Free Tutorial**
- Entry into Drawing for Blendabilities Door Prize**
- ** you do not need to attend for tutorial and entry into Blendabilities drawing
STEP 2 – RAFFLE ENTRY
If you are not local, or can’t attend our fundraiser event in person but would still like to enter these great raffles
- CLICK: DONATE > RAFFLE
- $20 = 1 sheet of 25
- Raffle ticket sheets are in increments of $20/25 tickets per sheet.
- You may donate $40 to RAFFLE and receive 2 sheets, $60 = 3 sheets, etc
- Sheets are not split up, for example $30 donation to RAFFLE would only be 1 sheet
- Raffles will be drawn at the SOBC Event on Saturday, Oct 18
- Winners will be notified via email, if you are not local some larger items may require postage
- You do not need to be in attendance to win
- US Only
- Please enter your SOBC Team Demonstrator in the Comments
- Your SOBC Team Demonstrator will contact you with your ticket number and details on the raffles available
- Your SOBC Team Demonstrator will be putting your Raffle tickets into each drawing manually for you and contacting you if you win.
- SOBC Team Demonstrators:
Diane GiarrusoCathy Parker
You don’t need to purchase your Raffle Tickets ahead of time you can purchase at the event and place your own entries.
If you would like to purchase your Raffle Ahead of time, simply type “attending” in the comments. You will receive your raffle sheet(s) at the event
SOBC = Stamp Out Breast Cancer