Ready for some new Card Projects? The Stamping New England Design Team has really outdone themselves for November! I can’t believe the projects that we have available for this month. The design team focused on two stamp sets for November – Holiday Home and White Christmas.
I love the versatility of the Holiday Home stamp set and the Framelits! This set has become a staple in my stamp room with all of the coordinating pieces that are included with the set. There are items for each Holiday and so much that you can do with coloring these houses.
The Holiday Home Project Bundle includes complete Directions for a Pop Up Box card. There will also be a video available for this technique.
Holiday Home – These projects use the following stamp set and designer papers as well as the coordinating colored cardstocks.
- Holiday Home Bundle (stamp set + framelits) 135857
- All is Calm Designer Paper – 15823
- Nordic Noel Designer Paper – 135822
Our Second set of Projects are made with the White Christmas stamp set.
The White Christmas projects use the following supplies plus the
coordinating colors to match the designer papers:
- White Christmas stamp set – 135767
- All is Calm Designer paper – 135823
- Nordic Noel Designer paper – 135822
Love these projects??? There are a couple of ways to get these projects:
1. Join my Stamper’s Club – commit to purchasing $35 a month in product for a 6 month timeframe and you will receive these directions as well as a complete set of directions for upcoming projects. Check out the details HERE on my Stamper’s Club.
2. Make a purchase of $35 or more from my store for either or both of the these stamp sets and I will send you the directions for FREE. Send me an email after you place your order and I will forward the full set of directions to you.
3. Purchase the tutorials for these cards here: