The time for the new Stampin’ Up! catalog is quickly approaching – so that means that some Stamp Sets and supplies need to retire to make room for new stamp sets and supplies! This list is from both the Annual 2016-2017 Catalog and the Occasions Catalog. Check out the list of items that we are bidding a fond farewell to HERE.
Here are a few specifics about ordering retiring products:
- All retiring items will be discontinued after May 31.
- All retiring accessories and tools are available while supplies last.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, we’ll keep producing retiring stamp sets until May 22. After May 22, all retiring stamp sets will be available while supplies last.
- Select discounts may vary by market depending on inventory levels.
- Depending on inventory levels, we may add additional discounts to select products in May.
- These discounts will not be preannounced.
- If you or a customer buys a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you or your customer wants, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you/your customer risk it being sold out.
- Discounts will be applied to select retiring items only.
And speaking of new catalogs. If you are an existing customer of mine – you will be receiving your new catalog in the mail. If you are new to me – send me an email at email@example.com and I will make sure that you receive a new catalog!
Ready to place an order? If your order is under $150 then use the hostess code 49YAFEGU and receive a package of Pearl Jewels from me! Of course if your order is over $150 then collect the hostess benefits for yourself!
Thanks for stopping by!