Did I mention how much fun my team and I had at the Hartford OnStage event?
I do really like the Truly Tailored stamp set and the coordinating True Gentlemen Designer paper! One of the better masculine sets that Stampin’ Up! has released in a while!
I also like the Z Fold format which I seem to use for masculine cards each year. Lol, I am too predictable!
So the Details on this card:
1. the Card base is a 11″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Crumb Cake cardstock scored at 5 1/2″ and 2 3/4″. Fold into a Z format.
2. I used Chocolate Chip Cardstock to layer the True Gentlemen Designer paper on. I mixed up the patterns on the Designer paper for the various panels to give the card interest. That is one of the best things about Stampin’ UP! Designer paper. All the pieces in a given set coordinate and look great together! The dimensions for the layers on this card are:
- Back piece – chocolate chip layer cut to 5 3/8″x 4 1/8″, Designer paper cut to 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Two smaller pieces – chocolate chip layer – cut to 2 5/8″ x 4 1/8″, cut the designer paper layer to 2 1/2″ x 4″
- Layer these pieces onto the Crumb cake card base
- Front piece – cut a piece of night of navy cardstock to 2 7/8″ square, cut the designer paper to 2 3/4″ square.
- Back piece – cut a piece of tranquil tide cardstock to 2 7/8″ square and cut the designer paper to 2 3/4″ square.
- NOTE – I left the center vanilla square blank. You could add another layer to this pieces as well.
5. Now for the back panel. Use the Chocolate chip, Night of Navy and Tranquil Tide markers to ink up the sentiment stamp “wishing you a Dapper Day”. I used night of navy ink to ink the “wishing you a” and the Tranquil Tide marker to ink up the “Dapper Day”. I used the chocolate chip to ink the mustache. Stamp onto a piece of very vanilla cardstock. Cut this out with the stitched circle framelit that fits around this sentiment. Attach the circle to a scalloped circle cut from the Layering Circle framelits. Attach to the back side of the 3×3 piece.
6. Line up the front Z fold panel with the center of the front panel of the card. Make sure to add adhesive to only the left side of the panel as you want half the piece to hang over the closed edge.
That’s it! Your done!
I hope that you have liked my Handmade Z Fold Card made with the True Gentlemen Designer Paper and the Truly Tailored stamp set.
This stamp set and Designer paper are retiring. So if you would like to make this project and you do not have a demonstrator in the USA – I would love to be your demonstrator. If you order is under $150 then use the Host code AUZPM4HA and I will send you a gift for placing your order with me. I love to share the Host benefits with my customers!