Today I am sharing with you a Pinosettia Gift Tag for Wine Bottle that I made for a Holiday Gift! These are so easy to make and sure to please the recipient! This Gift Tag is made with the Poinsettia Place Designer papers!
Here are the details:
- Start with a 11″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Whisper White cardstock. Score at 3″ and fold back.
- Add a piece of Real Red cardstock cut to 4″ x 8 1/4″.
- The next layer is a piece of whisper white cardstock cut to 3 3/4″ x 8″. Then cut a piece of the Plush Poinsettia Designer paper cut to the same dimension ( 3 3/4″ x 8″)
- This gives you the base of the Gift tag for Wine Bottle.
the Fun – Decorating your Tag
- Cut 2 poinsettias from the Poinsettia Place Designer paper (Note: the single poinsettia die fits some of the poinsettia images so you don’t have to fussy cut)
- Use the Poinsettia dies to cut 3 layers to make a flower. (Note: I use a piece of Washi tape to tape together the inside embossing die with the outline cutting die to cut each set of leaves in one pass!) Cut a few leaves from a piece of Garden Green cardstock.
- Use a glue dot to attach each layer of the poinsettia together.
- Take a piece of Real Red Ribbon cut to 8″. I wrap it around my hand to make a large loop with a tail at each end. I add a glue dot to the middle of the ribbon to hold it together. Then attach to the top of the Gift Tag.
- Attach the poinsettia to the gift tag using dimensionals. Add a glue dot to the back of each leaf and fit under the flower.
- Attach the 2 poinsettia cut from the Designer paper to the bottom of the tag.
Add a Greeting
- I used the small Ornate Layers die to cut a fancy layer for my sentiment.
- Stamp your sentiment with Real Red ink. “Happy Holidays” is in the Poinsettia Petals stamp set.
- Attach to the middle of the tag.
- I added a couple of gold leaves from the Gold Laser cut specialty paper.
- Last but not least I added the hold at the top to add the tag to a wine bottle. I cut a 1 1/2″ scalloped circle from a scrap of Real Red cardstock. Then I cut a 1 1/4″ hole in the center of the scalloped circle.
- Attach the Scalloped circle to the top center of your tag. Then use the 1 1/4″ Circle die to cut through the tag to finish it up.
Attach to your Wine Bottle and Enjoy!!
Here are the supplies for this project. NOTE: The Designer paper is now on sale as the Holiday catalog expires at the end of December!
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my project today!! I hope this project has inspired you!