Did you know that World Card Making Day is Saturday October 2nd? What are you doing?…..and it is also my 20th Anniversary as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator!
I’m throwing an online Virtual Party!! Join me and help me Celebrate!!
Saturday Oct. 2nd – noon to 6pm EST
$40 will Save Your Space!
Attendees Will Receive:
- A Goodie Bag with 1/2 package of the Peaceful Prints Designer paper with coordinating cardstock, ribbon and gems (valued at $15)
- 4 prepped Make-n-Take Cards – which we will make together on Saturday!
- Other Stamping projects & Time to Pick my Brain – I am available for the day and can answer your stamping questions!
- Prizes throughout the day! – brush up on your stamping trivia!
Bingo at 5pm with the following Prizes
- the Peaceful Deer Stamp set, punch and Designer paper ($42 value)
- the Penguin Place Stamp set, punch and Designer paper ($42 value)
- Counting Sheep Stamp set with dies ($35 value)
GRAND PRIZE – blackout Bingo – Harvest Meadow Bundle with Designer paper, Cork paper, ribbon and gems ($89 value)
This event will be LIVE on a private Facebook Group!
If you are local to me (northern Boston area), you are welcome to join me in my Creative Playground! I will have a workspace ready to go for 8 people. The event will be streamed from my laptop to a large TV. This will help us feel like we are all Crafting together!
Click HERE to see the details and register!
See you on October 2nd!!
Don’t forget that there is only 9 days left in Sale-a-bration!! For every $50 of product that you order, you get to choose an item from the Sale-a-bration catalog. If your order is over $75 – I still have a couple of numbers left on my Reward Board! That means you have a chance for a $50 Gift Certificate from me!
Are you ready to place an order? If you are in the US and do not have a Demonstrator, I would love to help you out! If your order is under $150 use the Host code WRCBQBRA and I will send you a little gift. Of course if your order is over $150 keep your own Host Benefits!
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope to see you on October 2nd!