Today I am sharing a Faux Center Step Card that I made with the Rustic Harvest Suite of products from the Stampin’ Up! July to December mini catalog. Whew… that is a mouthful!
These faux Center Step cards are very quick and easy to make and very striking with the new Rustic Harvest Designer paper. The Rustic Harvest designer paper is darker colors but the combination is beautiful! This is one of the cards that we made in my Virtual Stamp Night Class last night!
Here are the Card Details:
- This card base is two pieces of cardstock. The first is a a piece of Cajun Craze Cardstock cut to 9″ x 4 1/4″. It is scored at 3 1/4″, 6 1/2″ & 7 3/4″. The second piece is Crushed Curry Cardstock cut to 8 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ and scored at 5 1/2″.
2. Next cut 3 pieces of Designer paper (these can be different patterns):
- Inside for base: 3” x 4”
- Front of base: 1” x 4”
- Tall narrow piece: 2 ¼” x 4 ¼”
3. Attach the 3” x 4” piece of Designer paper to the middle section of the card base.
4. Fold the base flat. Attach the long edge of the second piece to the middle of the 1 ¼” front of the card base. Turn this piece over and attach the top portion to the back of the base.
5. Adhere the 1″ x 4″ piece of Designer paper to the front piece of the card.
6. Attach the 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ piece to the front tall piece.
Now for the Fun! Decorating Your Card!
7. I stamped a pumpkin with versamark ink and embossed it with Gold embossing powder.
8. Next I stamped several leaves using cajun craze, pumpkin pie and crushed curry inks.
9. Last are a few little curly queue pieces that are die cut to look like pumpkin vines hanging down!
I love the look of this card and the color combination of the rich darker colors for Fall!
These are the supplies to make this card!
The best news is that July and August are Sale-a-bration!! That means for every $50 that you spend during July and August, you can choose a FREE gift from the Sale-a-bration brochure! Check it out below.
Are you ready to place an order? If you are in the US and need a Demonstrator, I would love to help you out! If your order is under $150, use the July Host Code 77QM3QAQ and I will send you a special gift. Of course, if your order is over $150, keep your own Host Benefits!
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my project today!!