My journey with Stampin’ Up! started 21 years ago this Month! My kids were little, I had a job that required a lot of travel and decided that I needed to be home for my kids. But I had this hobby and needed to pay for my hobby. So I joined Stampin’ Up! to cover my crafting expenses and make a little extra money. Little did I know that this would be the job that I would have the longest in my career!
And, that I would make the best friends, people on my team and my customers. Over the years I have met and become great friends with many demonstrators around the country and around the world as Stampin’ Up! has expanded into Global Markets!
What I love most about Stampin’ Up! is the flexibility. You can fit this business around family and your kids activities. Of course, as with any job, you need to set aside time and work the business. But this is YOUR Business and you set it up to fit into your life!!
Some of the Benefits that I consider Priceless are:
- early access to Stampin’ Up! announcements, news, products & resources
- being a part of a world-wide community of stampers & sharers in many online groups. The opportunity of connection & community is endless.
- creative learning
- access to demonstrator-only emails and Facebook groups
- an opportunity to earn an income (the amount is up to you and how you want to earn it)
- flexibility to make this opportunity work for your schedule
- a 20% discount on your own purchases (and the ability to increase it to 25%)
- attending Stampin’ Up! demonstrator only events (4 members of my team and I are going to Montreal in Nov. for 2 days to learn about the new products for the January catalog!
- access to my New England StampINKers Facebook group (and you don’t need to be in New England to join!) – there are over 30 members in this group and we all help each other out with questions, etc.
- Quarterly Team online and in person meetings/gatherings
- 1:1 coaching from me to help with your stamping questions and/or business
- joining is risk free! If you decide it’s not for you, you can stop at any time (and keep all the things you ordered)
I would love to chat with you about joining Stampin’ Up!. We can chat by email, text, phone, zoom or in person. Contact me to set up a time so I can answer your questions.
Details about the Starter KIT + Promotion
What a great time to join my team! Here are the details:
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to $155 for just $99! That is an extra $55 in FREE product!
- The Starter Kit also includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards.
- In addition to the amazing added value to their Starter Kit, when new team members join Stampin’ Up! they get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters. Plus, they get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
I have a great team of Demonstrators and would love to be your Mentor!
There is a Team FaceBook group which includes over 30 Demonstrators. You can always put a question out there and someone will answer! We all work together and help each other out and we have a lot of great fun times while doing what we love – Crafting!!
I have a quarterly Team Meeting. We can Zoom you in if you are not local to me!
Give me a call with any questions!
Ready to JOIN??
CLICK HERE to check out the details!