So what are the new Stampin’ Up! Paper Florist Dies? Have you checked out the back of the new Annual 2023-2024 Catalog?? There is a gorgeous picture with lots of 3D flowers. Many of the flowers in the this picture are part of the Stampin’ Up! Paper Florist Dies Collection!
Above are three cards that I have made using the Paper Florist Dies.
The card in the back has a background selected from the Masterfully Made Designer Series paper. Each of these cards uses a different Designer paper and Stamp set!
As you can see the Paper Florist Dies are very versatile and can be used with any number of stamp sets to take your cards to the next level!
Paper Florist Dies with Layering Leaves Stamp set
This card is made using a piece of the Bright and Beautiful Designer Series paper and the Layering Leaves Stamp set (161277). This is a beautiful set that has sentiments and sprigs of greens that can be used to enhance your card. The greens in the background for this card are cut using the die from the Gorgeously Made Bundle (161203).
Paper Florist Dies with Earthen Elegance Bundle
What could be more perfect that adding 3D Flowers to a Vase??
This card is made using Lost Lagoon Cardstock and the Earthen Elegance Bundle (161514) of products.
The new Tinsel Gems were used to enhance the center of the flowers and the card.
Check out my video below for instructions on using the Paper Florist Dies!
Marilyn’s Tips for using the Paper Florist Dies
- Adhesives are very important when making these 3D elements:
- Glue Dots – I found Glue Dots to be the easiest way to attach the petals of the various flowers together.
- Fine Tip Glue Pen – I found this to be the most helpful glue for most of the flowers. You can use a few drops of glue to add the centers to the flowers
- Dimensionals are great to add the center of the flowers if you want them to pop out or to attach the flowers to your cards.
- Gems for embellishing the flowers
- My favorite new gems are the Tinsel Gems (161624 & 161623) – these are in various colors and have a little glitter in the gem
- Iridescent Rhinestone Jewels (158130) are also excellent for enhancing the center of the flower
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (141897) – great to add a little glitz to flower petals or leaves
- Other Tools
- a Bone folder is great to soften the card stock and help to curl it
- Blending Brushes are great to add some shading to the flower petals
Ready to place an order?
If your order is under $150, then use the Host Code FBXX6PYP and I will send you a gift of embellishments. Of course, if your order is over $150 then claim your own Host benefits! I love to share Host Benefits with my customers!
Happy November & Happy Stamping!