Today I am sharing a really fun Double One Sheet Wonder Tutorial that is so quick and easy. I have made this class many different ways with varying designs of designer paper.
The Double One Sheet Wonder uses two 6″ x 6″ pieces of Designer paper that you cut together! Each set makes 5 cards. So you will want to pull out cardstock colors that complement the Designer papers.
- Cut 5 card bases to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 5 1/4″.
- Cut five card layers to 5 1/4″ x 4″ also using colors that coordinate with the designer paper.
- Select 2 different piece of a Designer paper that are 6″ x 6″.
NOTE: Layer both sheets of Designer paper together to make your cuts together. Then pieces will match better! I also found that I could work better by laying the pieces back into a square formation while I was cutting… and remember that designer paper has 2 sides. So you have 4 patterns to mix and match!
- Cut 2″ off the left side of the square. Cut the 2″ x 6″ pieces at 3 1/4″.
- Cut the 4″ x 6″ section at 4″. Line up the top corner at the 1″ mark on the left side of your cutter and the bottom corner at the 1″ mark on the right side of your cutter. Make a diagonal cut.
- Cut 1/2″ off the bottom 2″ x 6″ piece.
The bundle below was made using the Stampin’ Up! Walk in the Park Designer paper with the Merriest Trees Stamp set and Dies.
The second grouping of cards uses the Shinning Christmas Designer Series Paper with the Cottage Wreath stamp set and dies.
This third set of cards were made with the Translucent Floral Bundle and the Delightful Floral Designer Series paper.
Below is a video that shows the details of cutting the Designer paper and laying out the cards!
CLICK HERE to download the Tutorial for the Double One Sheet Wonder
Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my Double One Sheet wonder tutorial!
Ready to place an order?
If your order is under $150, then use the Host Code T7SJGMCN and I will send you a gift of embellishments. Of course, if your order is over $150 then claim your own Host benefits! I love to share Host Benefits with my customers!
You can order HERE.
Happy November & Happy Stamping!