Have you ever thought about doing what you love?? I have been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for over 20 years and can say it is the best decision that I have made. I signed up to get a discount on the high quality paper crafting supplies that I love and to pay for my crafting addiction. And yes, I am addicted! But little did I know that my fellow demonstrators and my customers would become my best friends!
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator:
What do I love about Stampin’ UP! Where do I start?
- I Love the Creativity! I have always been a very creative person.
- Stampin’ Up!’s High Quality products. Stampin’ Up! does a lot of research and testing on tools and products that they develop. If a product does not meet their standards, it is immediately pulled from inventory!
- All Products coordinate: Stampin’ Up! designs their cardstock, designer papers, ribbons and embellishments around their 50 unique colors. Everything coordinates and matches! I love the fact that I can choose a stamp set and some designer paper and everything is going to coordinate!
- There are 50 Unique Colors that are divided into color families. For each color there is cardstock, ink, markers and blends (alcohol markers), embellishments and ribbons!
- Early Access to new Products: Demonstrators can pre-order one month before new catalogs go live!
- Community – Stampin’ Up! is a global business with a world-wide community of stampers and sharers! The opportunities for connection and community are endless!
- The opportunity to Design your own Business – There are many different types of Demonstrators. People who just want to buy the product for themselves and family and friends or those that would like to setup a business. It’s up to you!
- Access to Demonstrator only events – I have been to many different fun cities with members of my team over the years. Each event is so much fun as we learn about new products that are being released or products that Stampin’ Up! is currently designing.
- Access to my Team NEstampINKers – We have our own FB page for questions and sharing ideas! We have quarterly meetings we swap cards with new products, exchange ideas, and participate in Stampin’ UP! events.
- Access to me as your upline! I will help you setup your business if that is what you are looking for!
- …and so many more things
Here are more details of my Team Events!
Stampin’ Up! offers great online training for new Demonstrators. There are also bi-annual training events held in various places around the country. This is a picture of a couple of my Demonstrator friends at a Stampin’ Up! Event in Montreal, Quebec. We had a great day of training as well as a fun jaunt around Montreal! I find that I am always learning something new, even after 21 years!
I have a fantastic group of demonstrators that I stamp with and am continually inspired by! Whether you sign as a Demonstrator to receive a discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! supplies for you and your family, or you would like to build a crafting business, I am here to help you as your upline. (You do not need to be local to me – the internet, facebook and all the online tools make it so easy to keep in touch these days!) And we can meet at Stampin’ Up! events that are held around the country!
My group, the New England StampINKers meets quarterly to share workshop ideas, techniques and inspire each other. And of course we all love to stamp and paper craft! You would love the creative projects that come out of our retreats.
We also use the time to train newer members on the team.
Each Christmas, we have a 3D swap where each member of the group creates a beautiful 3D project.
We would love to have you join our Stampin’ Up! family, the New England StampINKers!
Interested? Check out the Details HERE. Questions: Give me a CALL (508-574-1967). I would love to answer any questions that you might have!
See you at our next meeting!