Have you ever thought about doing what you love?? I have been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for over 20 years and can say it is the best decision that I have made. I signed up to get a discount on the high quality paper crafting supplies that I love and to pay for my crafting addiction. And yes, I am addicted! But little did I know that my fellow demonstrators would become my best friends!
Do you have a BIG WISH LIST? Consider becoming a Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator. The Starter Kit is a great value! For $99, choose $125 worth of products, and it ships for FREE (an additional 11% savings)!
Here are just a few of the perks of being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator:
- SAVE at least 20% ON EVERYTHING YOU PURCHASE! Once you join, you’ll enjoy a discount on your favorite Stampin’ Up!® items.
- NO PRESSURE OR OBLIGATION TO SELL TO OTHERS! There’s never an obligation to host parties, sell products, or purchase anything else after the kit.
- THERE’S NO RISK! NO PENALTY TO DROP! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter after you sign-up, you automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
- CONTINUE the BENEFITS and DISCOUNTS! From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up!® quarter, you will be able to take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. The Quarters are January – March, April – June, July – September, October – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter.
- JOIN TODAY! Purchase the starter kit through me and instantly become a member of the New England StampINKers Team and engage with a community of other stampers.
Here are more details of my Team Events!
Stampin’ Up! offers great online training for new Demonstrators. There are also bi-annual training events held in various places around the country. This is a picture of a couple of my Demonstrator friends at a Stampin’ Up! Event in NJ. At this event, I was able to celebrate my 15th Anniversary with Stampin’ Up! And we had a great day of training as well as a fun jaunt around New York City! I find that I am always learning something new, even after 20 years!
I have a fantastic group of demonstrators that I stamp with and am continually inspired by! Whether you sign as a Demonstrator to receive a discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! supplies for you and your family, or you would like to build a crafting business, I am here to help you as your upline. (You do not need to be local to me – the internet, facebook and all the online tools make it so easy to keep in touch these days!) And we can meet at Stampin’ Up! events that are held around the country!
My group, the New England StampINKers meets quarterly to share workshop ideas, techniques and inspire each other. And of course we all love to stamp and paper craft! You would love the creative projects that come out of our retreats.
We also use the time to train newer members on the team. Even after 20 years, I am still learning new techniques and ideas.
Each Christmas, we have a 3D swap where each member of the group creates a beautiful 3D project.
Interested? Check out the Details HERE. Questions: Give me a CALL (508-574-1967). I would love to answer any questions that you might have!
See you at our next meeting!