Marilyn’s Stamp Club
Do you love paper crafting: scrapbooking and card making? Do you want to learn fun new projects and techniques? Are you on a budget but want to add to your crafting collection?
Join Marilyn’s Stamp Club and become one of my Priority Customers!Stamp club meets the 2nd Tuesday of each month at Marilyn’s Creative Playground in Methuen, MA. I have a daytime class that starts at 1pm and an evening class that begins at 7pm.
Ready to Stamp?
- Each month you will make a “WOW” project and 3 cards to take home for a total of 4 projects.
- You will have online access to detailed tutorials for each project with access to a video for new techniques. So you will be able to recreate these beautiful projects on your own.
- Club members pay just $10 to cover the cost of supplies for my these classes that cost $25 for non-club members. Guests are always welcome and pay $25 or $10 with a $35 order.
- Drop me a note each month if you are coming to Stamp Club. If you cannot make a meeting I will set aside a set of cards for you to make later!
- Place a minimum order of $35 each month (before shipping and handling) for 6 months and become one of my Priority Customers! Your order can be for any current product; stamps, card stock or accessories that are currently available through the current catalogs. Your order ships when you place the order so you do not need to wait for all club members to enter their orders.
- At the beginning of each month, I will send a message with a Host Code which you use to enter your order for that month through my online store. Not comfortable with online ordering? You can call or email me with your order.
- Priority Customers are the first to receive ALL Stampin’ Up! Catalogs for FREE
- Host benefits rotate each month between you and other Stamp Club Members. (Host Benefits average $30+ per month)
- Orders are due by the 15th of each month. We don’t want to make the Hostess wait too long for her order! Since you are entering your own order, your order goes immediately into the Stampin’ Up! queue for picking. So you do not need to wait for all orders to be and for the Host to close out the order!
- Click HERE to Join my Local Stamp Club
Here are a couple of examples from past classes.
To a Wild Rose Class – technique was watercoloring with aqua painters.
Climbing Orchid Stamp set with Triple Time Technique
Recent Holiday cards made with a Fun Fold technique.
So what are you waiting for??
Click HERE to Join my Local Stamp Club
Not in the US but love my team’s design ideas?
Check out my online classes HERE which are available for anyone to purchase! Anyone can purchase our PDFs with full color instructions.
Only US residents can order product from me and participate in Stamp Club!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Questions? Send me a message at email@example.com
A couple of reviews from Stamp with Marilyn’s Customers!
I’ve been stamping with Marilyn for 15 years. Her classes are a great way to learn different techniques and get new ideas for card making and scrapbooking. Marilyn’s Stamper’s Club is a wonderful way to accumulate products on your “wish list” and have the opportunity to receive Hostess gifts (FREE Product)! Judy Keown
Marilyn’s love for this craft is evident in both her products and her classes. Her work is beautiful and professional and she is always patient and willing to answer questions. Marilyn SanClemente is my “go-to” person for card making and paper crafting. JoJo Scharmer