Don’t you just love the look of the whitewashed watercolor? I think this is my new favorite technique. The look of watercolored flowers with the contrast of a non-white card stock is just stunning. I will be teaching this technique at my August Technique Class on Thursday August 29th at 7pm.
In this class, you will learn how to do this technique and receive an instruction card with complete instructions to do this technique in the future. You will be provided with all the supplies to make 3 cards with envelopes.
You just need to bring a “class kit” which includes your adhesive of choice and some scissors.
The cost of the class is $17. You can pre-register here for the class.I hope to see you on the 29th!
- You commit to ordering $30 in merchandise each month for 6 months.
- Around the 10th of each month, I will send a message with a club code which you use to enter your order for that month by the 15th of the month.
- Once I have received notice of your order from SU, I will email you a link with the directions for the monthly projects. This link will take you to a PDF file stored on my website and exclusive You Tube technique classes which are accessible to club members for FREE!
- This is exclusive to you for being one of my Priority Customers!
- At the end of your 6 month commitment, you are free to continue on a month to month basis and receive the same perks
- Become one of my Priority Customers and Be the first to receive ALL Stampin’ Up! Catalogs and mini catalogs for FREE
- Free set of step-by-step color project directions each month for projects exclusive to my priority customers (card kit directions are $4.95 and technique videos are $7.95)
- Payment is made when your order is submitted and with the new club code – you do not have to wait for the whole Stamper’s Club order to close for your order to ship!!
- Periodic surprise gifts from Me!!