Today I am sharing a Four Fold Lily Card that I made with Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration products. Sale-a-bration is Stampin’ Up!’s biggest sale of the year and there are some great products available this year!
This card is stunning opened up. It is made of 4 panels, each panel is decorated and can be used to tell a story or for pictures!
First you cut and make the Card Base:
- Cut a 12” x 12” piece of cardstock to 5 ½” x 12” for the card base.
- Trim off ½” off one side (piece will be 11 ½” x 5 ½”)
- Score at ¼”, 3 ¾”, 7 ¼”. You will have 3 of the 4 panels for the card base.
- Line up the Cardstock on the short end with the 1/4″ line on your cutter. Cut at 1/4″ mark up to the 7 1/4″ score line. Snip the 1/4″ piece off at the 7 1/4″ score line. You will have 2 panels at 5 1/4″ high and the 3rd panel at 5 1/2″.
5. Time to make the 4th card panel. Cut 2 pieces to 2 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ from cardstock the same color as your card base.
6. Use Tear & Tape or Sticky Strip on each side of the 1/4″ tab. Line up one of the 2 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ pieces that you cut over the top of the tab – make sure the bottom lines up with the rest of the card. Add second piece to the back. Use bone folder and score the card base pieces.
Now it is time to Decorate the panels!
Here are the 4 blocks decorated with the Lovely Lily stamp set and the Lily Designer paper from Sale-a-bration! I used a layer of vellum cut with the Rectangle Stitched Dies on each panel. The sentiments that I choose were stamped on pieces of Whisper White cardstock cut using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
And don’t forget about the Front panel. I used the Peacock Rhinestone Jewels to decorate the sentiments. These jewels have such great colors that compliment this designer paper!
Love these cards? I have pulled together a tutorial which has full instructions for cutting and making 4 Fold Cards. I include 4 different examples of 4Fold cards with 3 different stamp sets!
Check out the information on my Tutorial HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my 4 Fold Lily Card! Sale-a-bration is almost over! Don’t miss out on this beautiful set and the Designer Series paper!
Ready to place an order? If your order is under $150, then use the Host code KJUHFHNS and I will send you a special gift. Of course if your order is over $150, then keep your own Host benefits! I love to share Host benefits with my loyal customers!
I hope that you have enjoyed my Four Fold Lovely Lily Card today!